About Me

I'm one of those people you sometimes hear about on the news or hear people making fun of at the water cooler after watching a certain trashy reality show. I hoard. I'm afraid of my back porch. I have OCD. No one has been allowed to visit my home in a decade. I want to change that while somehow attempting to help others like me find the tools they need to overcome this humiliating disorder and perhaps give a little insight to those that think it is something to laugh at. I would also like to host a dinner party. This is my squalor recovery. My journey begins here.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Can't Things Be Simple?

So I still have received no Certificate of Insurance or revised quote that states the haul-away  is included.  Apparently this is asking for the Moon. It's two pieces of paper that take about ten minutes to put together.  So now I'm getting grief from my mother because these have not yet been provided and grief from the cleaning guy because no one has ever asked for this before and "the people advising you have convinced you not to trust anyone."  The irony here is that my parents closed on this property without having an inspector seeing if it was up to electrical codes and the cleaning guy, who is offended I'm asking for proof of insurance and a detailed quote, won't invoice the job because he doesn't trust a personal check not to bounce. And here I am in the middle, still sick, needing to clear out the bathroom waste and weak, exhausted, stressing about my neighbors and the tuck-pointers.  I just want this over with.    

No comments:

Post a Comment