About Me

I'm one of those people you sometimes hear about on the news or hear people making fun of at the water cooler after watching a certain trashy reality show. I hoard. I'm afraid of my back porch. I have OCD. No one has been allowed to visit my home in a decade. I want to change that while somehow attempting to help others like me find the tools they need to overcome this humiliating disorder and perhaps give a little insight to those that think it is something to laugh at. I would also like to host a dinner party. This is my squalor recovery. My journey begins here.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to Square One

It seems a certificate of insurance and a detailed quote are too much to ask.  Another service is coming on Tuesday morning. It's $200 for the initial visit and that goes toward to job.  I don't like that but my hands are tied.  I need this over and done with so I'm really angry that I have to start over.  Fuck people.  I realize it is no one else's fault I got myself into this situation but I really feel some people are out to prey on the desperate.  I'm sorry I was dead inside for four years.  I'm sorry there is something wrong with my brain.  That doesn't mean I will be taken advantage of.

Meanwhile the cold is significantly better so my overnight waste mitigation needs to continue tonight along with laundry.  Hopefully I don't get sleepy and tempted to curl up and sleep.  I've been sleeping nights because I've been sick the last 6 days or so and because this was getting cleaned next week.  I have to resume the old schedule. I hate this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment